with Dental Implants
- Watch the Video relevant to your particular implant need
- Videos are best viewed in Landscape Mode on a mobile phone or tablet
One tooth implant – One implant will be placed, a Crown will then be fixed on top of the implant.
Several teeth – Either several implants and crowns will be placed or a Dental Bridge will be fitted onto the implants.
All the teeth – A number of implants are placed, then a full arch fixed bridge will be fitted onto the implants
All teeth the implants will be used to firmly hold a Removable Full Denture.
At Star Dental Care we do not place any dental implants, but instead, have a close working relationship with three local Specialist dentists that have specialist training in implant placement.
However, if you have missing teeth and believe that you may benefit from dental implants we can arrange an OPG X-Ray at I-Med Radiology for all of your teeth and both jaws and then arrange a referral to a local specialist dentist with the necessary specialist training in dental implants appropriate for your needs.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from another qualified registered Dental Surgeon.
- Health Direct. Dental implant procedure. 2019. URL: https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/dental-implant.
- Australian Dental Association. [Brochure] Dental implants a guide for patients. Edn 1.
- American Dental Association. Dental implants. 2014. URL: http://www.ada.org/~/media/ADA/Publications/Files/ADA_PatientSmart_Implants.ashx.
- Windrove S. Focus on implant home care. Registered Dental Hygienist. Sept 2011. URL: https://www.rdhmag.com/patient-care/implant-maintenance/article/16406329/focus-on-implant-home-care.
- TePe. Implant care. URL: https://www.tepe.com/au/tips-and-advice/your-teeth/implant-care/.
- TePe. Caring for your implant. [Brochure]. URL: https://www.tepe.com/au/tips-and-advice/your-teeth/implant-care/.
Call Us Now To Schedule Your Appointment: 65836111
Spelling and Grammar editor by Grammarly